Meanwhile the Daily FT newspaper reported that Abeysinghe has been interdicted by the Judicial Service Commission (JSC). The JSC sources further said that the JSC is currently carrying out a separate investigation into this incident.Abeysinghe was arrested by the Commission to Investigate Allegation of Bribery or Corruption on a complaint made by a Homagama businessman. (Colombo Gazette) Homagama District Court Judge Sunil Abeysinghe was freed on bail today by the Colombo Chief Magistrate.He is alleged to have solicited a bribe of Rs.300,000 from a businessman over a case. The JSC, the body entrusted with the power to appoint, promote, transfer exercise disciplinary control and dismiss judicial officers of the subordinate courts, interdicted Homagama District court judge Sunil Abeysinghe recently.
- “It’s Gudelj’s lack; they can complain but you’re welcome. What Monchi said is strong …”
- Ibaka excels and Marc Gasol is injured in a good day for the Spanish in the NBA
- Fridge or pantry: Guide to know where to store each food of the purchase
- Barça has a strategic advantage over Madrid by Lautaro
- Jordi Alba, injured two weeks from Naples and the Classic