Quique Setién begins to suffer in his own flesh having agreed to work with such a short staff of 18 players, two of them also long-term injured, Luis Suárez and Dembélé, so in the end he only has 16 troops within reach. That means that any setback in the form of an injury is practically a drama, since it hardly has any cash to complete a call with first team players. The injury this Saturday by Jordi Alba aggravates the situation, since today Setién only has 15 players available in the first team. The international was accidentally injured in the 17th minute when he was running to clear a ball, quickly touching the right leg abductor. It was the player himself who realized the extent of the injury, claiming the bench the change and even rushing Junior, his replacement, to accelerate the warming in the band.In the absence of definitive tests, the first feelings in the locker room were not very positive, so they point to a possible range injury that could leave you between two and three weeks out At least one of the playing fields, it should be remembered that on the 25th of this month Barça plays the first leg of the round of 16 against Naples and on March 1, the Classic at the Bernabéu.In any case, very bad luck for Jordi Alba that this season seems paid to injuries, since it is the third of the course. And also comes at the worst time if possible because the Champions League is already around the corner.
- In Ascendant Night for Congressional Republicans, Women Led the Way
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Apologises Over Leaked Internal Document on Tactics to Counter EU Rules
- USDA awaits further testing in possible BSE case
- Vjeran Piršić, Eko Kvarner: The future of Croatian tourism lies in sustainable tourism where natural resources would be primarily respected, but also the natural possibilities of a certain environment
- Bravo to Istraturist who admitted people with Down syndrome to practice